Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New In: Skull Phone Case

The combination between your favourite handbag and dancing isn't going to be a great match.. I usually solve the problem by holding my phone (I hide some money behind the cover) in my hand. I know, this is kinda ridiculous... My calfskin phone case used to give a quite good solution but I lost it some months ago.. Lucky me I found -totally unexpected- something new today. While I was walking through Antwerp, trying to find some wedge sandals in a 35 (=looking almost everywhere) I got in this store with 5 different models of bags filled with a diamond skull. I can't say I didn't like the models but the leather quality was totally plastic. Another angle was showing this phone case... Alexander McQueen, thanks for hitting the trend! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment