Friday, April 6, 2012

ELLE presents 'River Island Summer Style'

Tuesday 3th April: I received my confirmation for the ELLE party in the River Island store of Antwerp. What did I expect? Well, because of the little groundfloor I thought it would be a very little fashionshow, with way too many guests. But ELLE surprised me! :-) When I came in, a shiny DJ set on the right gave me a warm welcome with some fresh summer tunes. And while walking a bit further I was delighted to see a little Cosmopolitan cocktail bar, LOVELY. At the back of the store, pleased that I had forgotten my matching nail polish that morning, I noticed a OPI manicure corner.
Ofcourse I grabbed my chance for some shopping as well. I really loved the 'Love like you have never been hurt' bracelet but unfortunately the size didn't match. Conclusively I reached the checkout with this shiny-baggy-black jacket.

The evening lasted and a little show presented the new summer trends. After 2 hours of fun I left the store with a picture at the River Island photowall. I must say it was very inspiring to see so many bloggers together, I had a great experience.
ELLE definitely knows how to make a girl happy! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment