Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Forever 21 Double Knit Skinny Pants

Skinny pants are not that easy to find in a perfect size, do you recognize the problem? Girls want a round booty so it has to be thight without leaving marks on our legs.
I wasn't really looking for denim, I was searching something between a tregging and a classic secretary pants. (Read: I wanted a pocket at the back) And I have found it! How I love
Forever 21.. The material is veryvery soft and streches like a legging wich I think is important as well. And if you take a look at the right picture you can see that there are double stitchings at the side.
I tried this kind of skinny pants already in shops like Zara, but I noticed that a 34 never gave that thight, perfect look. So for the girls with small sizes: gogogo. :-) Damage: €21.75


No comments:

Post a Comment