Monday, September 5, 2011

Paul's Boutique Maisy Bag At Primark

A few weeks ago I went shopping at Primark and guess what they had: the Paul's Boutique Maisy bag! Ofcourse they are fake but I must say that I was surprised about the look. The Primark bags exist in the same bright colors as the real ones, and they even have the charm. Only the metal plate logo is missing.. And there's another difference, don't use them as shoulder bags because they will slide off.
Never mind, in the end you pay only 11 euros for an almost perfect dupe. :-)



7 comments:

  1. I'm gonna get 1 for christmas! Yay! Thanks for making my christmas wish possible primark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHoo these are lovely1

    ReplyDelete
  3. what coulors i want beige

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these bags and i have mine myself. my one it beige/cream and i love it i bought it today!!!!! thanks primark only £9.00!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this bag is AMAZING when i first layed eyes on it i screemed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab wonderful whoo whoo!��

    ReplyDelete